Choose the program that works best for your office and the position!
- Direct Hire—We find the person; you hire them immediately. You pay us a finder’s fee. It’s that easy.
- Temporary to Direct Hire—We find the person, you work them for 400 hours thru us, make sure they are a good fit for the position, then you put them of your payroll, with no additional cost.
- Long Term Temporary— We find the people for your long-term needs. You may keep the employee on our payroll as long as you need to.
- Temporary—Seasonal or short-term positions for someone to work for a specified length of time.
- Payroll Service—You find the person, send them to Piedmont Staffing, we do the background check, and drug screening, we send them back to you for the position. We pay all the cost of payroll taxes, unemployment, workers comp ins, etc, until you are ready to hire them.
- Invoicing—We pay your employee on a weekly basis for the hours they work, and we invoice you for those hours at the agreed-upon hourly bill rate. Invoices are due upon receipt.